You may be a professional who prefers to work from home (within the United States Only). If that is the case, transcribing from home might be an ideal opportunity for you. CAS Associates, Inc. has a team of individuals who have transcribed from home for over 10-21 years.
Type of Work:
· Railroad Disciplinary Hearing Transcription
· Requires initial training from CAS Team via GoToMeetings or at our facility
· Requires attention to detail and accuracy
· Must pass initial screening process as determined by CAS Associates, Inc.
· Must have PC with Microsoft Word and Antivirus Protection Software
· High speed internet
· Transcription software, $25 or less
· Headset and Foot Pedal (Infinity USB) which is approximately $50-60
· Strong communication and grammatical skills and ability to learn railroad terminology quickly
· Excellent typist (70+ words per minute)
· Accountable and able to meet agreed upon deadlines
· Available to work 4-7 hours per day
· Able to transcribe verbatim (what you hear is what you type)
· Willing to sign a Confidentiality Agreement and abide by it
If you are interested, please provide your email address below and upload your resume for review.